Hijab Style III

22.15

Hola blog, with me again... and with the same caption again. I just had creation with my Hijab and I got Inspired by Hanna Tajma but I modified it so it'll fit with my style :)

Here they are :

First

Second


Yes, i do really love with those style and I also proud of my self cause I can make something different, and I know one thing.. More day I learn how to use hijab neat and tidy but still "cool" hehe. By the way I just edited those photo, from some new (for me) application and it's suitable for Mac or Windows. The application named CameraBag, To use it we have to buy several dollar, forgot for sure, but I just use trial version and only 15 days trial. Review for this app just two word : Pretty Awesome ! you have to check this out ;)

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Google+ Followers