Start and End

23.42

good night readers,
how are you today ? hope everything goes well :)

let's start everything with bismillah and end with alhamdulillah. Well, it reminds me of some song by raihan if i'm not wrong. That song so popular when I was in elementary school. I don't know, is that song popular too in your place ? That's such a good song. simple lyrics but has a much means

"di mulaikan dengan Bismillah di sudahi dengan Allhamdulilah begitulah sehari dalam hidup kita semoga di rahmati Allah"

Well, thats song really pretty nice, and hell yeah!! It teach me to say Bismillah in every way I take. and say alhamdulilah for the rest of everything. Hope you all will do the same too :)

gudnites !

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Google+ Followers