Happy Birthday Delima Cheryka

00.11

911, Nine one one, ninth september......


such a good combination such a good number, also such a good person who was born this day. Yes she is, My Dearest Bestfriend ever. Delima Cheryka.

I've known her since we entered the same high school. Global Prestasi. She's one of my very first friends in some orientation program. And... until the last grade we were in same class. She's my Classmate she's my Chairmate she's my mate. 

Today, her birthday. Her special day. Really Thank's to God I've ever knew a girl like her.

Happy birthday sahabatku delima, semua yang terbaik buat kamu. aku tau kamu baik, Makin baik tentunya. I LOVE YOU 








You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Google+ Followers