Nice :D

23.22

to discard something "principle" in my self isn't that hard. evaluation makes me learn, people's sight makes me realize i'm not the only one live here. sometimes, to not being selfish is the hardest things, to against myself is the hardest things in live.  Way, easier against others than ourselves. But, once you got oh my God, it's so good.

I'd thought  i won't be nice to people i dislike. Cause, i'm so fed up to those people being hypocrite but named themselves "mature" or "grown up". But yeah, till now i don't 100% agree with that statement but i have another option. Being nice to them and really mean it, and voila. When we're being nice others people do :D

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Google+ Followers