FOTD

19.33

HAI !
Finally am in mood for blogging. You have to know that I'm kind a weird girl haha, why ? I am sick my body temp 37,6 but I did some make-up to my face aaaandd I feel goooooooood! Well, this is my nothing-to-do-creation :D

Face Of The Day







Hehehe, am satisfied enough with my hand :P and here is the product i used :

Face :
- Kiehl's Blue Herbal Moisturizer
- Chanel CC Cream
- Coastal Scent Contour Blush
- Too cool for school Highlighter & Concealer 
- Urban Decay Naked 2 (for nose shading :P)

Eyes :
- MUFE Brow Kit
- Too cool for school Highlighter 
- UDPP
- Naked 2 eyeshadow
- Sigma Dare Eyeshadow
- Kat Von D Eyeliner
- Wardah White Pencil Eyeliner 
- Lancome Hypnose Star Mascara (GOKIL !!!)

Lip :
- Sugar Fresh Lip Care
- Nars Lipstick 
- Nyx Lip Liner 

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Google+ Followers