Another FOTD

00.11

Hai! I'm back again, with another Makeup things. Well.... i don't know are there any words describe how much i love makeup thingy! aaaand today I wanna share you about make-up look I made, from the amateur one of course hehe. So here it is.


well, i love to make my face looks flawless and to be honest this is one of my makeup I satisfied enough, I love natural makeup, or so called no-makeup-makeup. But, this look not really no-makeup-makeup. But, it still acceptable applied on not-formal-occasion. To get this look I put so many things on my face, what are they ?  so here we go....

For the face
I always put my skincare first which is contain, Toner, FTE, Blemish Control, Moisturizer and Facial mist. For the preparation I put Make Up For ever HD Elixir, it is like a primer - serum. It help makes your makeup stay lasting, and you only need one or two drop of it. Then I still prime my face again... with another primer (I had tried soooo many primer) which is very good & you must have, it is from Benefit. The first is I apply Benefit Porefessional, it helps to make your face smoother, hidden your line also pores. I applied it on my T-Zone and Cheek. Not done yet.. I used another primer it is Benefit Stay Flawless. Like its name it helps make your face look flawless! trust me, they work like a magic. The texture like a stick balm and had a mint scent on it. I applied only around my cheek to the below cheek bones and nose. This primer dry so fassst... so you have to apply your foundation immediately. So, I put my Chanel Mat Lumiere on Shade #30 Cendre. The primer gonna locked your foundation stay in place. Oh ya put the foundation, one (emm i don't sure enough) darker that my skin tone so it wont make my face like a clown hehe. This foundation is superrr... if I compare with Perfection Lumiere, I more like the Mat one because I had very oily skin and if you have very oily skin go for Mat Lumiere you wont regret! I apply it with my sigma brush. So, your face halfway set! Then lets do some contouring and Highlighting. I do Highlight with YSL Touche eclat, which is veryyyyy good! I put it on my under eye ( I made some triangle to the cheek), then on my brigde nose, center of forhead, cupid lips and under cheek bones) I blend with brush. Highlight, will makes your feature pooped and brighten. The I do contouring using Make Up For Ever Contour Kit. I loveee this product so much, because it gave you very nice shades. Using angled brush, I applied the dark colour on my cheek bones, corner of forhead, nose's side, and my jaw line then I blend it perfectly. Contour is to hidden some feature on your face. I have chubby cheek to make it slimmer I contoured it, I have a big nose the I contoured to make it sharp. Then.. I put Benefit Highbeam to more brighthen my face on my upper cheek, bridge nose and cupid lips also Benefit Benetint on my cheek to make it flushed. But I still put some blush from Sephora Blockbuster i don't know what shade anyway hehe. aaand the last for the face, I put Chanel Les Beiges powder to make my makeup set and glowing healthy. and finally your face is set.

Then, move to Eye... I am not expert with eyebrow. But what I do with my eyebrow are... First I brushed them using eyebrow brush, second I made a line (depends on how I want to make it) the fill it using Viva Eyebrown Pencil in Brown Colour, Third I put Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyebrow, this is so sick! I think this is one of the best eyebrow product ever. You only need put just a little of it then using brush from the kit, slowly. Anyway this is lil tricky because you are not allowed pushed it when you applied it. for the result very very nice! Then Eyes... Am using Urban Decay UDPP as a primer, then the eyeshadow are from Sephora Blockbuster Palette. I put the withe colour all over my eyes, dark brown colour on the outer of the eyes made some frame (smoky eyes look) then blend it, Light purple colour on the center (matte one), deep purple colour but more brownish in the outer of the eyes then some very purple colour on the inner eyelid with some glittery. Then, I put Eyeliner from Kat Von D in trooper Colour, I could say like I always said... this is the best eyeliner ever! wont crease, smudge even cracky. Also stay lasting on my super oily eyelid. The last Mascara from Lancome Star, you have to buy it and prove it your self how good it works. 

done with eye, lets move to my favourite part ever. Like I ever said you never wearing makeup if you don't put any lipstick on. So here it is... I prime my lips with Nivea Med Lipcare, Then I put Bobbi Brown Lipstick in Orange colour using brush the colour very pretty orange with strong redish colour, the I calm the colour with Mac Matte Lipstick in Kinda Sexy which very nice nude - neutral colour, the last I put some nude lipgloss from Sephora Blockbuster Palette

So done with the look! :)

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Google+ Followers