MAC Lipstick

21.33


I think each day, I’m falling in love with you dear Make Up.
There’s sooooo many things I want to share to you, about my makeup. My daily Routine, My current Favourite, My wish-list and so on. I don’t have time to write about it but today finally I had one. YEAY!

In this blog, I’ll share you about the most favourite things in makeup for me, which is LIPSTICK! I have own so many lipstick with various shades, but mostly mine is nude, pink and coral. I loveeee red lipstick it will makes me feel like elegant, but, again I will say it am not confident enough using red color on my lips for daily. Even party. Maybe not now, but later I will :D

Among so many lipstick I tried, here is the brand I think they gave best quality or maybe satisfied ( equal with its price of course) with (so far! Because I changed so fast haha). They are Chanel (Who can doubt?), Bobbi brown, Tarte, MAC (become MAC’s Fans from the first their lipstick handed on me, before that time MAC so blaaah to me), Make Up For Ever, Nyx, Wardah (just ever tried their palate and I love it sooo much!) and Make Over ! wow, such a long list huh ? But I am still curious with another Hippies like Tom Ford, Bite, Lime Crime and many more maybe later.

Nah, what I want share is about My MAC’s lipstick collection.  Why I love MAC’s Lipstick because they had sooooo many shades from different texture. I own matte, lustre, amplified, and chremesen (forget the spelling) type & I love it all. It has super yummy scent, kinda sweet and I feel like am gonna munch it hehe. The packaging very simple and it is just MAC. Long lasting and very lips-friendly I called it. Wont make your lips dry and the last worth the price! Really .

And here we go, MAC’s which I own :

1.     Please Me (matte).

      My very first MAC lipstick. This lipstick, makes me falling in love with this brand. I love the color, very pigmented and I think the color soo suitable with me. I can use it to any occasion, this is my favorite from MAC. Everyone who see this color & they already know that… this is just me! Very good for anyone who had a light skintone.

2.     Kinda Sexy

      One of the best nude lipstick ever!! The color is very nude with a little orange hint (on my lips). Very sexy, the texture is matte but won’t make my lips dry.

3.     See sheer

The texture is lustre, I can not describe what is lustre perfectly. But I can tell you that it has smooth texture not to sheer but no too full too. I love using this for daily, because I don’t have to feel afraid looks to much on this. The color is nude pink tend to red. Just perfect with my lips color

4.     Coral bliss

      it has cremesheen color very sheer. You have to make sure that your lips in good condition, not dry or chap! Because it will looks so ugly with that bad condition. The color is nice coral color lil bit orange on me.

5.     Chatter Box

The texture is amplified which very dope! For everyone who love full effect lipstick go for amplified it’ll covered your lips perfectly. The color is pink very pink. This is not for daily wear for me because I feel like niki minaj wannabe every time I wear this hahaha

6.     Ravishing


This is my newest MAC lipstick. The texture is cremesheen the color look a like colar bliss but more pop-out and very niceeee coral color! 

picture above I took from google, not mine :)

and this is the swatches I made my self.

so thats all my review about Mac lipstick I had, hope you like it :)

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Google+ Followers