Which is which

00.03

Haiii blog! Howdydoin ?
Here we go anothe FOTD of me, anyway I just went breakfasting with my friends (am on my period actually) then when I got back I did re-apply my makeup so here it is! Hahaha
What I use here is :
Face :
MUFE HD Primer #7
MUFE Foundation
Revlon loose powder
Coastal scent contour blush
Benefit erase paste concealer #medium
MUFE pro finish compact #120
Eyes :
Anatasia Beverly hills pomade eyebrow #dark brown
Urban decay primer potion #original
Urban decay naked2
Kat von D tatoo liner #trooper
Maybeline falsies mascara
Lips :
For the lips on the 1st picture is
- wardah chocoaholic palettes the darkest red
2nd picture are :
- NYX lip smacking #tea rose
- wardah chocoaholic palettes the pink colout on the center
3rd picture are :
- MAC Kinda sexy
- etude nude lip gloss

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Google+ Followers