Firts video makeup eveeer :P

15.24

well, this is my very first video makeup ever. I've made this udah lama banget sebenernya, ditengah kepenatan ngerjain skripsi, liat-liat file lama dan nemu video ini dan baru sempet di edit sekarang haha
well, sebenernya my routine has changed, but it's okay to share what I did :P


mau tau gimana gue bikin makeup diatas ? here we goooo..



I knooow masih banyak banget kurangnya, dan my routine for special occasion is changing everytime I did makeup. here's the product I used

Face :
- Smashbox Primer
- Benefit Porefesional Primer
- Benefit Stay Flawless Primer
- Chanel Perfetion lumiere foundation #beige rose
- MUFE sclupting kit
- Chanel Poudre Libre #clair
- YSL Touche Eclat

Eyes
- Viva black eyebrow pencil
- MUFE Aqua Brow
- Urban Decay Naked 3 Pallete
- Kat Von D tattoo liner #Trooper
-  Lancome Hypnose Star Mascara
- Too Cool for School Highlighter 

Lips 
- MUFE Mat4 Lipstick
- Etude House Nude dear darling lipgloss



You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Google+ Followers