easy day makeup

16.22

So my second video is coming!
Well, like you guys know, I really love do makeup. I’m not a Makeup Artist, but I love do makeup on my face or others :D so if you want me to do, just let me know J

In this video, I’ll give some very fast tutorial makeup and I named it “easy day makeup”. It looks not too pale, not to much too for a Day and Daily.  Hope you like it J




Product Break Down 
Stay Flawles Primer - Benefit
BB Cream - Ponds
Dip Brow Pomade #Dark Brown - Anastasi Beverlly hils
Pallette 4 Ombres et Liner #Taupe model No. 06 - Sephora
Pro Finish #120 - Makeup For Ever
Kat Von D eyeliner #puro amor
Touche Eclat - YSL
Erase Paste Concealer #benefit - benefit
Lip & Cheeck - The Body Shop
Rouge Edition Velvet #Ole Flamingo - Bourjois

well it just daily makeup, it sooo light coverage. As you can see, it can't cover my acnes. if you want to cover all over your imperfection go put any concealer on it, but for me, I just let it heals itself :)

So it's a little review ! 
Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstick on shade #flamingo. The very 1st time i know this product from Lizzie Para's Instagram, For those who really loves makeup, and have not follow her yet, go follow her, she's so humble, informative and gak pelit bagi2 info catch her @bylizziepara. as the time she posted her lipstick, I'm obsessed already with this lipstick. So, I bought it at Sogo Kota Kasablanka, it costs me 180K IDR. Not so expensive not cheap thoo. I bought 2 shades, the 1st is Ole Flamingo, which is I wear on thi video and Framborjoise (forgot the spelling), the two gorgeous shade I bought looks so similar, but the framborjoise has a warmer color. 

This lipstick has a liquid tend to cream texture. More, liquid if compare with NYX SMLC. But, so many people it way more creamy if compare with Lime criem (Have not try it yet :P). The colour so pay off! Soooo pigmented, as you can see, I only take one time dipping, and it cover perfectly all over my lips. Staying power, if you do nothing, it amazing. It will last almost up to 8 hours just same as the 1st time I applied. Buuut, when I drink, eat some food which is contains so many oil.. it won't look as it is. Still there, but left a stain. Still good :)

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Google+ Followers