Sweet party look

16.05

Welcome!
The another tutorial is finally here.. Actually I don't mean to make a tutorial, but I found something exciting recording my makeup. So, here I am, made a simple sweet party look. OYA! Yes, it looks different with my previous video, because I already move out again. Back to Galaxy, after renovation, this is how my room looks a like. so Enjoy!

white bulb lighting
No special lighting

Yellow bulb lighting



WATCH ON HD



Product I used :
*Smashbox Primer oil free
*Chanel Mat Lumiere #Cendre
*LA girl pro finish concealer #toasted
*Bourjouis healthy mix concealer #51
*Tarte cream blush #lilium
*Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit
*NYX Blush #spice
*Chanel Poudre Libre #Clair

*Anastasia Beverly Hills pomade #dark brown
*The Balm Jovi Pallette
*Stila all day eyeliner
*Lancome Hypnose Star Mascara
*Lavie's lash Falsies #Fleur

*Relvon colourstay lipliner #blush
*Chanel Coco rouge shine #Saga

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Google+ Followers