and I should

23.15

"Maybe this is the time
That I have to
Like it or not
to let you go"

It's been half year more
but the whole still there

I don't know

That's the words keeps running in my head
I was force my self to be okay
well, I am not sure about it
Sometime I feel like I'm okay. really okay
but sometimes, at my own company, I keep thinking of you

like this time.
I'm pretty sure there's so much, happens in your life
but not sure about me.

But one thing for sure
Is still breathing
continue my life
I still can laugh
Happy

But, maybe, I just miss you.
I just...
lost someone to share a lot of things
Like literally everything

Maybe you would never understand
and I will not hope you'll understand
What it is all about


You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Google+ Followers